No votes
Counter Strike:Condition Zero
6%
Hidden and Dangerous 2
6%

Total votes: 17

biggles

Post by biggles »

nooooo, remember the face is a d9fferent toughness depending on what route you take! granted it was probably easier than fighting those 4 people but i still never managed to do it, anyway after doing all that and loosing all ym lifes on the boss i didnt feel like doing it all again, well i did it like 5 times before i gave up;)
eclipse
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by eclipse »

biggles wrote:remember the face is a d9fferent toughness depending on what route you take!
the easy route is when you get to that little satellite space station thing, and you have to defeat star wolf (if you haven't already earlier in the game) and the reactor core, and the shield generator, actually it's the shield first, nm. second boss, also the "true" boss, the boss you defeat in the easy path is not the true andross. to get to the true boss you have to get past that level on the hard route, the massive space armarda thingus. you gotta defeat something with arms that looks like a death star, then when you get onto the last planet (can't remember) name then you have to beat star wolf, even if you defeated them before. I might be wrong. anyway, which boss did you nearly defeat??
biggles

Post by biggles »

right you defeat star wolf, in hard mode, then you have to do that REALLY hard navigating throught the tunnels until you get a a face with arms, geez its all coming back to me:> you have to shoot the eyes:>
eclipse
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by eclipse »

ok, that's definatly the true boss, well done for getting there, shame about not completing it, once you've shot his eyes and he's covering whichever eye with his hand, shoot the target box in the other hand's palm, that will destroy the hand making it easier for you. do the same for the other hand, keep shooting his eyes until he explodes, you think it's all over but NO! he's a big brain with eyeballs! and you get to go in that 3d roam-around flying mode, not sure what they called it. shoot the eyes up, get in front of the brain and fire and the red squidgy fleshy stuff under the pink brainy bit lots and lots, he blows up again. screen goes white, you think you're dead too, you get a vision, it's your father come to save you, follow the vision out of the tunnels, and WAHEY! you win the game.
be afraid I know this much about a game I hardsy play anymore, the reason I know it well is because I played it A LOT until I completed everything when I had the game. then I bough Goldeneye. good game that.
biggles

Post by biggles »

i (think) i got to the brain, but i deffo didnt get to fight it in 3d roam around:> i liked the tank mission with the train.

i wanna play with points when im older:>
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

LazyManc wrote:Halo 2 is gonna be special, but a year is a long time and xbox will need something else in the meantime to stop the interest wanning. Me 'n Mid had a sneaky go on Splintercell beta code and my god does it look sexy.
In next months Offcial Xbox Magazine there will be a playable Splinter Cell
demo. :D As for games for xbox before Halo 2 comes out, there will be Doom 3, Unreal 2, Unreal Championship, Counter Strike plus a whole lot more quality games for it, and then there is xbox live from November 30th.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

/me notices DVD-R sitting on desk labelled "Splinter Cell Beta"

how did that get there? :twisted:
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

Official Xbox Magazine comes out on friday, so only one day left untill I get my hands on the Splinter Cell demo. :)
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

I am not voting for any of that TOSH. Where is Duke Nuke 'Em :?:
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...

My DVDs
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n
Location: behind you.... Harder than: Michael Dorn in heat baby!!

Post by Spey »

is his name Duke Nuke'em or Duke Nukem
narcissism, my only pleasure in life.
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

its Duke Nukem, and as for where is he seahorse I can't add any more poll options.
LazyManc
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by LazyManc »

Where is Duke Nukem anyways? Duke Forever was due a year and a half ago, but they're takin the "it'll be finished when it's finished" line which is ok up to a point but 5 years on one game is getting stupid. No one mention the D-word.

(Daikatana... ooops)
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

Yeah Duke Nukem Forever does seem to be taking forever to come out.In this months PC gamer it just says release date TBA.
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

DN3D pissed all over Q1 in game play, and it was easier to play because you could actually see where you were going. 3D wise is was already dead, so sue me.

THe answer is to delete one of the choices, something that will take forever to arrive like Q4 and insert the Duke. That is unless, you want me to "Rip you a new one" (excuse the paraphrasing)... :lol:

Rgds
Mike

My DVDs
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

I'd remove R6 and H&D, maybe CS too, they can come in a team-based shooter poll :)
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n
Location: behind you.... Harder than: Michael Dorn in heat baby!!

Post by Spey »

remove h&d? thats the only one worth playing there bar deus ex...but the first one never liked my video card :/ a fatal flaw
narcissism, my only pleasure in life.
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

Removed Quake 4 and put in Duke Nukem.
Ironballs
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Ironballs »

Deus Ex 2 all the way, that was one of the best fps with a story line. Hope any sequal doesn't ruin it.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

shrek wrote:Removed Quake 4 and put in Duke Nukem.
Marvellous :) The Duke has my vote... 8)

Rgds
Mike

My DVDs