Lincoln Uni Fuckups: Episode 27 - Stupid C*nts R Us

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

LazyManc
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Lincoln Uni Fuckups: Episode 27 - Stupid C*nts R Us

Post by LazyManc »

Well, I came down the stairs this morning (well ok this afternoon) to find a letter from uni waiting for me. Hmm, "this can't be good" I thought, I never receive correspondence from uni without it containing some kind of bad news. So, I open the letter, and it's revised marking for my units. Apparently I haven't failed the maths unit after all, so wont need to be resitting it.

However, this comes just over a week before the hand in deadline for resit submissions, so guess what - i've already spent 3 days re-doing the maths. Cheers guys, thanks for that early warning, makes me feel so much better.

So, Lincoln.ac, YOU FUCKING RETARDED GRANNY-SHAGGING HILLBILLY BRAINLESS INBRED FUCKWIT RIMJOBBING COCKJOCKEYS, don't be suprised if I use every fibre of my being to make sure that every fucker in the world knows what a fucking joke your institution is. There won't be a soul from here to Sydney that doesn't know of your unfathomable ineptitude.
Kulgan
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by Kulgan »

So you don't like your uni then?

K
Bren_Myster
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Bren_Myster »

dude, they are such a bunch of fuck wits, cock sucking barstards who eat cum for dinner and they can eat my ass the little fukers.

i also agree with what you said

Bren
'Myster General will rock your world'