For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

danwilkie
pe0n
pe0n

New Member (Kind of)

Post by danwilkie »

Hello all,

Used to be a member a long time ago, and attended a couple of LAN's in the past (I think Pete still has my rubber band gun :? ), but since I'm on the cusp of FINALLY buying something to replace my ageing PIII 800, I figured nows as good a time as any to start attending LANS again (haven't bothered in the past because I bought an XBOX :) )

Unga and Rib will know me, and a couple of others might too.

By the way Rib, when are you actually going to race me at the Pod with your heap of junk ;) I ran a 14.8 @ 94 on Sunday :D
Dan Wilkie
Recruit - E Coy, 122nd Rifle Volunteers!
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

sigh.

every 6 months you do this.., sign up under a new username, say that your going to attend the next lan and then taunt me that you have a faster car than me..

and regarding the last part.. you went out and bought a new car.. i would have happily stamped on your old one with my current rust bucket but hopefully when "lemans" time comes round next year i should have shelled out 5grand for a rev.3. mr2 turbo.. which should be more than a match for your pipe and slippers mobile, if not then i'll have to get in my Banger and ram you off the fucking track. :twisted: .

and i presume that as you posted such a lovely time at the pod you actually found your way there this time? how long did it take you this time? 8 hours? autoroute direct you from devon through Kent did it?

:roll:
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
-------------------------------------------------
danwilkie
pe0n
pe0n

Post by danwilkie »

Ooh meow! :lol:

I missed you too :p

I raced an MR2 turbo and lost, he ran 14.9 I ran 15.2, so if I'd got my best time I'd have won. Anyway, its pointless debating who would win, get your arse down there and we'll have to see...

And I really REALLY am going to come to the next LAN, as long as it really is scheduled for october, and not the first weekend, am free the rest of the month.
Dan Wilkie
Recruit - E Coy, 122nd Rifle Volunteers!