HELLO

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

IXL
pe0n
pe0n

HELLO

Post by IXL »

I couldnt see a "Hello" or "Introduction" area so Ive sat my arse down here. . .

Hi, Names Paul (IXL) Im 30 years young and come from Kent. Im an online (mainly cs/hl) player, but I also do play other games when times allow.

I also organise my b-monthly LANs in my local village (pehaps not to the size your used to) hosting appx 16 people, although interest is increasing LAN by LAN. Ive pnly had 3 LAN's so far, already have 2 booked for 2004. (JAN and MARCH). They are truly wicked.

I'll keep this short as im at work atm (trying to update my site). lol

cyl peeps,
"I'll see you on the darks side of the moon"
PeteTheHair
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by PeteTheHair »

Morning there...

Small LANs are most definitely a good thing... people here are prolly bored to death hearing me and Chris go on about the origins of SG (14 people, for the record).

You got a site for the LAN, or any more details?
Pete
"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1"
roadhog

Hi there

Post by roadhog »

Hi Ixl nice to meet ya.
IXL
pe0n
pe0n

Post by IXL »

Tiz in early stages atm and time is not on my side as well. I spend too much time on the road or travelling and cant get to a damn pc.

Anyway, http://www.ixl-uk.com is my site matey bloke. Although members are short on the forum we have an actual pool of about 25 people.

The site is also being worked on, so gfx and nav is poor but will be sorted by the new year hopefully. ;)

If u reg, i'll get u approved in no time.

Cheers

:D
"I'll see you on the darks side of the moon"