Okay does anyone remember this film...

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

Kin
pe0n
pe0n

Okay does anyone remember this film...

Post by Kin »

This has been bugging me for years and I am determined to get this sorted now, I am trying to find the name of a animated film from the 80's but I cant remember any of the characters names or anything but the pliot goes like this:

A spaceship crash lands on a planet with only a young boy as a survivor, another ship picks up the distress call and goes to rescue him. The captain strikes up a friendship with the boy who I think they were communicating by something that was slightly egg shaped radio thing that attracted the attention of a purple shaped 4 legged creature that kept trying to sit on it. The purple thing eventually got killed by a tentacle creature in a cave and the egg got stuck in with that but teh boy escaped. Eventually when the rescue ship reaches the planet the boy is attacked by large bee like things... but as they are going to rescue him, one of the crew (an old guy with a plate in his head collapses) and suddenly the planet inexplicably gets sent back in time by a group called something like the time lords. It turns out that the old man on the ship is actually the boy and grew up on the planet but had forgotten this part of his life due to an injury by the bee's (hence the metal plate). I have some vague images of some little floating creatures reading his mind to bring these memories back to him and saying "Open your minds, humans..."

It is driving us inasne here! Any clues most gratefully accepted... otherwise, apologies for wasting board space!
CHEESE!
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

no..

but i'll have whatever your having... in duplicate..
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
-------------------------------------------------
DjArcas
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by DjArcas »

God knows, I certainly never saw it.Sure it was a film and not a series?
http://www.projectorgames.co.uk

The biggest multiplayer games in the world. Ever.
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

I think he hallucinated it through a fog of alcohol... :twisted:
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...

My DVDs
GlimmerMan
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by GlimmerMan »

I saw that, no clue what it was called though!
Kin
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Kin »

Ok I have found it! It is a french/german collaboration called Les Maitres du Temps, or Time masters as it was called!

Phew! I have spent years looking for it and it is really really really really bizarre!

:wink:

I am happy now!
CHEESE!