Pete's little SG18 thread...

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

PeteTheHair
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Pete's little SG18 thread...

Post by PeteTheHair »

Good evening Ladies and Gents... Hope we've all got over the nigh-on terminal sleep deprivation by now. I haven't :)

Formalities first - The Lost and Found list is suprisingly short this time out... Someone left us a jacket (one of CJ, I think?), and it had some quite valuable stuff in the pockets... Get in touch, eh? :) Incidentally, whoever left us the parcel shelf at the last event, if you don't claim it now, I'm taking it to the skip :)

Anyway, that's that bit done... Cheers to everyone who came along and especially to those who helped us out. Special thanks to Jamie for the bin job, and Andrew for giving me a lift to my own event :) Other thanks to all the folks who headed back from the pub to give us a hand setting up, and to Gog for actually turning up something like on-time ;)

Mad props and the like to the good Mr Baron as well. Spending his last weekend of freedom in our company. The man's getting married in France next weekend. Good luck in it all, mate.

Cheers to the PG kiddies, although there was a distinct lack of P. The TV kicked ass though. Still quite annoyed that we'd packed up the karioke before I had a chance to embarrass myself. And do come again, DJ... you'll beat me at DDR one day ;)

Note to Sam - Don't drink so much Cider next time, mate ;)

Erm. Think that's the wibblance out of the way... Stay tuned for the next one, and we'll see you all in a bit. I'll get the photos up at some point soon, when I work out how to transfer 700 fricking Megs of JPEGs in a way that isn't going to take me 3 weeks. No, I'm not kidding.

Thanks again folks. Peace out. Or summat ;)
Pete
"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1"
Izzard
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Izzard »

Yeah shame you didn't make it to the karaoke, Pete. I did run up to the bonfire and give at least three stage-calls. ..but each time the folks there were more wibbly and their eyes were less focused. ..plus the sun was coming up and the TV was filling with dew: I had to move it inside and go to bed :P Me, BoP, Phlebus and others had great fun with it though.

Never mind - maybe I will keep it long enough to play again at another event.
Kulgan
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by Kulgan »

(from the news page - probably doesn't make sense here)

Most of you have probably been reading the forums and marvelling at the wonderful photos Pete's uploaded (taken by your good selves - thankee, thankee). Frankly I'm not really up to witty post-event banter, so this is all you're getting ;-)

In other news, discussions about SG19 are already being held in the admin camp. Ideas currently being bandied about are.... September, tournies, sponsorship (remember that?), and, possibly, prizes.

So - watch this space. The forums are, as always, your hotline to the beating pulse of what passes for intelligent conversation hereabouts.

K
BoredAtWork
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by BoredAtWork »

Cool lan party as always. I think I was there for Saturday night :shock:

Some of my hair is a bit singed (no I'm not joking).

When are we going to Prague?
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

PRAGUE!!!

god.. im getting poorer by the minute
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
-------------------------------------------------
dogmeat
Mega-pe0n