Post by snakey12081989 »

when is it and whats is there at the partys
:)
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

It's in the planning stage.

There are PCs, consoles, projectors, and beer at the LANparty.

Your account is now locked. Please make a new account and register with a genuine email address.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

snakey_1989 account is now locked. You have one more chance. If you wish to use these forums, you will register with a genuine email address. Another fake address and you will be IP banned and your ISP will be contacted.
GlimmerMan
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by GlimmerMan »

You better watch it there Snakey I'm really sure you ISP will care about the fact that you used a fake e-Mail addesss when signing up for something! They may even take you to court! I hear the going rate for using a fake e-Mail address is at least 10 years behind bars!
See you when you're 25! :wink:

OK, so maybe, just maybe their threat is totally hollow... :roll: but they must be getting fed up with e-Mails to you bouncing. If you're going to use a fake e-Mail address you at least need to turn off the 'send me a mail whenever a thread I posted in is updated option'.

Regardless I can tell you that using your proper e-Mail address to signup here is perfectly safe, you'll get no spam, except maybe an e-Mail once or twice a year from Pete whenever a new LAN is announced. :wink:
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

Don't encourage them Glimmer :P
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

Ok, once a year then... :twisted:
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...

My DVDs
Majer_Lin
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Majer_Lin »

have u guys got a date for it yet at all, or a month ur planning for?
-Craig Linford-
-Full Time ICT Apprentice-
Oysterizer
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Oysterizer »

Nice one, a decent looking lan just down the road! I'll definatly keep an eye out for the next one.

Would you mind if i posted a plug about our next london lan? You dont have a forum for 'Other Lans' and i didnt want to be rude :wink:

cheers,
oyst.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

It's cool as long as you keep it to one thread, and do attend Shotgun LAN when you can :)
Uzusi
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Uzusi »

So, just quickly jumping back to the topic, any rough idea when the next one will be? :D

cheers
RaZeR

'Eagles may soar, but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines'
edgecrusher
pe0n
pe0n

Post by edgecrusher »

Oysterizer wrote: You dont have a forum for 'Other Lans' and i didnt want to be rude :wink:
I agree with Oyster, I wouldn't mind plugging the Lan we run in Winchester, but as per his post don't wanna get D3N13D or anything silly like that.

Also, It'd be nice to come along to your next one, to see how you do things differently to us, & hopefully have a good time to boot. :D:D ;)
dogmeat
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by dogmeat »

Edge, I advertised the last one here... :)
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

edgecrusher wrote:
Oysterizer wrote: You dont have a forum for 'Other Lans' and i didnt want to be rude :wink:
I agree with Oyster, I wouldn't mind plugging the Lan we run in Winchester, but as per his post don't wanna get D3N13D or anything silly like that.

Also, It'd be nice to come along to your next one, to see how you do things differently to us, & hopefully have a good time to boot. :D:D ;)
As I now live in Southampton I'd be interested in details of your Winchester LAN. Please bung up details, pop me an email or URL. I'd love some LANage before Xmas... :D

Rgds
Mike

My DVDs
edgecrusher
pe0n
pe0n

BBLAN 4

Post by edgecrusher »

Seahorse wrote: As I now live in Southampton I'd be interested in details of your Winchester LAN. Please bung up details, pop me an email or URL. I'd love some LANage before Xmas... :D
Ok then, here's the URL for our site, BBLan.

The next event we're hosting in Badger Farm , Winchester will be on Friday the 10th of December 2004. The cost will be £5 a head with festivities commencing at 17:00hrs, running right through to the early hours of the following morning.

Please see the website for more details/faq's etc. :D
PeteTheHair
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by PeteTheHair »

Righty -

First, an apology - SG has been stalled a little of late, and that's largely my fault. I'm changing jobs at the moment, moving house and all the hassle that come with it. Until recently, I've not had firm dates for any of this, so it's made event planning a little difficult. I hereby apologise for depriving you lot of a new event :)

However, this should all be getting sorted out today as I go sign for a flat and the like. From here, I'll be in a semi-stable situation to get a new SG off the ground. Of course, this is subject to the Admins usual procrastination and pratting about. You're prolly (at a very rough guess) looking about 2-3 months from now (late Feb/early March), though frankly, it could be any time at this stage.

For those interested, I'm moving back to Basingstoke, and going to work in Southampton on Digital TV things.

So, there we are. I'll be firing the appropriate emails about to admin folks this morning, and we'll keep you posted. Cheers for hanging about :)

[Cross-posted to News Forum]
Pete
"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1"
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Re: BBLAN 4

Post by Seahorse »

edgecrusher wrote:The next event we're hosting in Badger Farm , Winchester will be on Friday the 10th of December 2004. The cost will be £5 a head with festivities commencing at 17:00hrs, running right through to the early hours of the following morning.

Please see the website for more details/faq's etc. :D
Bugger, Clashes with my Xmas Ball... :evil:

Rgds
Mike

My DVDs
edgecrusher
pe0n
pe0n

Re: BBLAN 4

Post by edgecrusher »

Seahorse wrote:
Bugger, Clashes with my Xmas Ball... :evil:
That's a shame dude, but we're already thinking of the next date for your diary... Should be sometime in January, we're just trying to finalise things amongst ourselves (The BBLAN Team) & when we've got a date, assuming the peeps here don't mind :roll: , I'll let y'all know. :D