For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

PeteTheHair
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

New forum theme

Post by PeteTheHair »

Righty...

None of you probably noticed, but there was a bit of a site cleanup that went on just before we announced this event... Nothing too major, just a better categorisation of stuff, made the info pages a bit more coherent, etc.

In line with that, I got fed up with the fact that the forums didn't mesh at all with the rest of the site, and in some themes, you can't even get back to the homepage once you've entered the forums. Not a good thing.

So - I started work on a new phpbb theme, and I've finally got bored enough with it to announce it. I have to admit that it's not quite done yet, but it's pretty close. Besides anything else, feedback would be pretty useful at this stage.

To activate it, head over to your profile page and select the ShotgunLAN theme. That's all there is to it. If you decide you don't like it, you can always switch back. There's going to be a little more farting about before it becomes the default though.

So go take a look, and let me know... Bugs/comments/suggestions to this thread please.

Ta
Pete
"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1"
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

Who's a clever boy then...
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...