LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

SG20 - Anyone woken up yet? ;)

Post by PeteTheHair »

From the last SG20 email...
Morning there,

Well, as we all recover from yet another LAN, just a few last bits to clear up:

Payment -
I'll get the moaning out of the way first up - It has been noticed that quite a few people failed to give us any cash for the weekend... To the point where we made a pretty significant loss on this one, and I ended up having to haul ass to a cash machine to cover the hall hire, let alone our other costs. We certainly don't want to point fingers or anything over this, but if you realise now that you didn't pay us, please get in touch.

Lost and found -
Don't think we found anything significant this LAN - Well done everyone :) Normally we've got stacks of jackets, sleeping bags and all kinds of crap at this point. If anyone has lost anything, please let us know and we'll do our best to recover it for you.

Rubbish collection -
Just to say thanks to everyone who took rubbish home with them - Made our lives a whole load easier. Cheer folks.

Any Queries -
You can get hold of us in the following ways:
* Reply to this email - I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP
* Web - The site and forums are always available at www.shotgunlan.com
* IRC - #shotgunlan on Quakenet (irc.quakenet.org). Feel free to hassle an op :)
* MSN - pete-passport@shotgunlan.com - Please don't use this address for email though.

Right then, back to taking a sneaky nap under me desk ;)

Pete Matthews,
Organiser, Shotgun LAN
www.shotgunlan.com

List Information:
You are receiving this because someone registered a forum account at www.shotgunlan.com with this email address. If you do not wish to receive our mailings any more, please accept our apologies and get in touch - I'll personally remove you from our lists ASAP.
Pete
"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1"
Phoenix
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Phoenix »

Great job all, was a good one
Hope it wont be such a long gap between the next one :)

Those games of CoH on the opening night were a blast, even against AI, should be a fair few more people playing it when it's released over here so we should actually get some real games on the run!
Giants in the final 10 minutes was brill, and even TTD had a big turn out, bloody classic! :)

nice to find so many other folks playing Eve, just got back into it and having a great time

oh BTW, if you want me to stand by the door in my black jacket with a broad sword and a bottle of vodka next time, you might break even ;)

Good to see you all again, bring on SGL21
Regards,

Ryan "Phoenix" Coates