New computer books for sale at knock down price

The place for all your dodgy dealings....

Moderator: SG Admins

Sparks
pe0n
pe0n

New computer books for sale at knock down price

Post by Sparks »

Hi Guys

I was fixing this guy's PC last week (removing AOL - harder than you might think!) ..... anyway, turns out he is starting up a shopping cart based web site selling IT books. He showed me a number of sample titles, some from the Dummies guide series (OK, I know, but there's still a market!), some various ones about HTML programming and a few from QUE.

So asked him, what does he intend to retail them at? It worked out that the books were marked up as retailing at around £20 - £30 and he was asking for around £6-£10. He reckoned he was still making a handsome profit. Also stated he could beat any Amazon price easily.

I promised him I would try and pop into his house on the way down to the LAN this weekend and pick up some of these sample books. The man stated he can get just about any title, so if you have any specific one in mind, let me have the publisher, author, title or ISBN number, I'll pass it on to him and he'll come back to you with a price. The business will then be between him and you. I'm just happy to pass on the details to you guys as it seems like a decent deal.

See you at the LAN then!

Sparks
Politics: 'Poli' in Latin means 'many' and 'tics' means 'bloodsucking creatures'.
LemonSHARK
pe0n
pe0n

Post by LemonSHARK »

What's the address of his site?