er.... bollox (could think of anything else!!!)

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

mr blonde
pe0n
pe0n

er.... bollox (could think of anything else!!!)

Post by mr blonde »

Bonjour dudes,

Just tought i would make 1 post so that i dont look like boredatwork!!!!

Be cool and pete, post me that fucking game!!!! Ta! :twisted:

Its all very flash this whole new forum thingymebob
The debate continues...
Who is more attractive?
Wilma or Betty?
BoredAtWork
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by BoredAtWork »

Ugly Twat

Happy now :!:
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Re: er.... bollox (could think of anything else!!!)

Post by Seahorse »

Betty of course, are you blind or something... :?:
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...

My DVDs
uatec
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by uatec »

/me gets utterly confused...
Moo!
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

uatec wrote:/me gets utterly confused...
look at Mr Blonde's sig and u see what seahorse is talking about.
fabian
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by fabian »

betty
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway!! (you laugh at me cos i'm diferent, i laugh at you cos your all the same!)
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n
Location: behind you.... Harder than: Michael Dorn in heat baby!!

Post by Spey »

fabian that is an utterly ace Avatar btw
narcissism, my only pleasure in life.
LazyManc
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by LazyManc »

It looks like marylin manson shaking hands with hitler?
shrek
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by shrek »

That's what I think it looks like aswell.
uatec
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by uatec »

erm... it is
Moo!
fabian
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by fabian »

yes it is,
i found it on some bible bashers web site, the article to go with it was quite funny 2.
they also had a pic of MM put on david bekham.
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway!! (you laugh at me cos i'm diferent, i laugh at you cos your all the same!)
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Spey »

i do so hate it when extremist religious groups try and set the whole world to rights

dont get me wrong i have my beleifs and until about 2 years ago or so i used to go to church every sunday (due in part to about an even mix of lazyness and disagreement with some things, namely the churches view on homosexuality, not that im gay (at least i dont think so anymore), not that im waffling now, not that you care)

but some people just get a *bit* to caught up with themselves and get rather over zealous

ive got nothing against the man upstairs but organised religion does my head in sometimes

err what was the topic again?
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

Spey wrote:i do so hate it when extremist religious groups try and set the whole world to rights

dont get me wrong i have my beleifs and until about 2 years ago or so i used to go to church every sunday (due in part to about an even mix of lazyness and disagreement with some things, namely the churches view on homosexuality, not that im gay (at least i dont think so anymore), not that im waffling now, not that you care)

but some people just get a *bit* to caught up with themselves and get rather over zealous

ive got nothing against the man upstairs but organised religion does my head in sometimes

err what was the topic again?
i still cant understand why some people want to believe in a religion that's so obviously based on one girl sleeping around...

mary: joseph... im pregnant
joseph : {starts throwing plates} WHO's IS IT!
mary: {wimpers} oh my god!
joseph: it may well be but does he feed you? does he cloth you? does he flush yer tampons down the bog!
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
-------------------------------------------------
biggles

Post by biggles »

i agree with rib and spey, organised religion never did no-on any good, i have a freind who is a minister for a church called something or other, which are all about how religion relates to real life, they all go to rock concerts and shit, which sounds cool.

but if god exists, ill eat my hat.
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Spey »

can i just be mr pedantic here before you go bash my beleifs

beleif in a god <.................................................> Religion

not the same...

have some tact please

im not an atheist by any stretch of the mark....but i just dont like "organised" religion...i can still have beleifs without being a sheep

and also...being a christian doesnt make you a total square biggles, FFS i wear pvc feather boa's and girls t-shirts

please dont catagorise

you see on the one hand i have strong beleifs in god and the bible..but then in another i would agree with some opinions that the lovley mr manson would make

example : i used to go to a youth type group thing that my church organised, now the guy running it wasnt the holiest of people but a cool dude none the less, im not sure of the whole story but to cut it short he did something questionable and was "banned" from the church...who exactly do they think they are that they can decide who is allowed to worship his god at a church and who isnt?

...the same veiw usually goes with homosexuals and other types that are sort of considered "not good enough" to come to church (ok maybe thats a bit extreme, but you know what i mean) my point is that "christians" (at least the ones i know) tend to shut themselves up away from people that arent holy enough to come to church (that sounds really bad actually, im sure its just a biased veiw i have)... i cant hate christians...but sometimes you get a few people who feign being all goodly and holy but when it comes to it there not...personally i dont make any excuses for myself, i know im not perfect.

anyway the waffle be out of control now

nutshell is a person can still follow a belief without being in an "organised" religion dont measure them with the same stick
Last edited by Spey on Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seahorse
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by Seahorse »

Calm down and turn the other cheek. Make your mind up then, are you Agnostic or not :?: Of course, I can joke about it, I'm an atheist... :wink:
"And regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"

Rgds
Mike
Dead-Fish, Deep Sea Daddies...

My DVDs
biggles

Post by biggles »

whats an atheist?

seriusly spey has just summed up my whole ideas about everything in them few paragraphs, cept i dont beleive in a 'higher' being, im a physicist, and as such, matter is matter, and anything else is theory. i do after school GCSE RE classes with my old head of year, Mr Archibold, hes old enough to retire, and will next year but he just has some of the best ideas on religion, hes a methodist, i dont know what this means tho:< he has lots of jewish freinds, and for our coursework we did judaism, we have met a lot of his jewish freinds, and we have had a school trip to auschwitz, one of the most emotional experiences of my life. but i keep having to remind myself that this guy is a christian, because although he has such a firm beleif in god, he questions EVERYTHING, and takes almost nothing at face value, for example, the creation story, did god make the earth and then the garden of eden, or did he make the earth in 7days? no-one knows.

all i know is that there was a guy called jesus, son of mary at about 0bc, and if there isnt a god, i wish there was.
uatec
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by uatec »

[Insert intelligent comment here, cos I forgot what I was gonna say, and but I still want to get my post count up]
Moo!
LazyManc
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by LazyManc »

Personally I don't believe in the existance of a god; this isn't down to thinking christianity is "uncool" or whatever, it's just that I fail to see the need for a supreme being to explain the things around us anymore. If people want to believe in a god then fair enough, but what gets my goat is when they try to "help you out" by explaining how much better off you would be with god in your life. I recently attended a talk with a christian friend had invited me along to (out of politeness towards my friend) and was quite offended by what the guy had to say. The idea of the talk was to question the "If i'm happy what do I need a god for" but he basically spent the whole evening taking every oppertunity to call atheists fools or morons for not seeing the light. He likened not believing in god to not believing in gravity or mountains, and atheists to people who would walk off the edges of cliffs. At one point he challenged the atheists to prove the none existance of god (he's obviously forgotten that proving a negative is impossible) and said that if we couldn't disprove the existance of god that it meant there had to be one, but that isn't even logical.

Obviously not all christians are like this, as Spey says it's just the organised types, it might seem harmless, but the other extreme is the current situation in israel.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

Israel isn't so much a religious matter, it's more that we displaced the Palestinians after WWII (yes I know there was other history in the are before then), and exacerbated the situation now.

The reason it has got so out of hand is that there is now at least one or more entire generations of young Palestinian men who have lived their entire lives in an ongoing war, and thus are quite prepared to give their lives in suicide attacks. It's a friggin mess, but I can't see any easy solution to the problem. It would be helpful if there were two leaders in power who were *really* prepared to sit down and discuss a peaceful solution to the problem, but alas, it isn'e likely at the moment (although with any lick Charon's goverment is about to fall to pieces and he will be replaced....

Anyway, for all the bad organised religion may bring to the world, there's no doubt that the world would be a much better place if everyone could just LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

Now must sleep....then play more GT3 for a stage 3 turbo kit on my Trueno :D