Total votes: 12

biggles

Post by biggles »

dont bloody aggravate him, your all fucked off when ure internet plays up
fabian
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by fabian »

phailure acan fix it just, there are other people who can.
Next time it breaks i think i shall ask it sevaces instead of uatec
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway!! (you laugh at me cos i'm diferent, i laugh at you cos your all the same!)
biggles

Post by biggles »

ok this is complete shit.

my school report is basically this.

Grades - C
Effort - 3/5

2 reports say - "alan has made immense improvement in his attitude, and doesnt make any problems anymore"

the rest "alan is an immature little shit that goes out of his way to annoy both students and teachers"

freinds say that i can be annoying, but unintentionally.

So basically mum says.

"you cant go to college if you cant even gets B's"
"all you want to do is play on that stupid thing"
"why should i support you financially while you do a GNVQ"

my responses to thesse are basically profanitys,

1) the college has said in their propectus that they need 5 GCSE's at grade C to be considered for application,
2) F*ck you, all i get is shit at home from a pair of parents that never should have had children, who are you to stop me immersing myself into a different world, in my own time.
3) i am never going to do a GNVQ, a great man once said "better being on the first step of a ladder you want to climb, than halfway up one you dont" (that was john lenin?) i will resit GCSE's at college if needs be.

My parents have taken away my access to my pc (they are both out atm)

and im just completely tired of this shit, i find it hard to work when its not a subject that interests me, but i have been atleast trying to get it down satisfactorily this year, and the next time im accused of pissing about, im going to kill someone.
How in the world does taking away someones escape encourage their work, people need time to their selves, i get none of this ATM due my pc being downstairs, and i dont have a TV in my room, most nights i lay awake for ages just enjoying time being completely alone, listening to the radio.

OK so im not living up to the best of my ability, i am TRYING, how in gods name do they expect me to be the perfect kid, I DONT WANT TO BE THE PERFECT KID, I WANT TO BE ME. all i want is for some support in my decisions, if i decide its a good idea to spend 4hours a night at my pc, then thats something you cant convince me otherwise of, by pissing me off, you cant say "but you just spent hours on that thing" when i didnt get a spot of time alone cos mum was playing the piano in the same room, and dad was using his pc in the same room.

how can i convince my parents to back of, and let me find myself rather than being told that i should be exactly like "that kid from school".

if anyone has any answers to this then thanks, and if i had the courage to tell this to my parents, id be a lot happier.

another thing they dont understand is an internet "community" how simple is the prospect of a group of people that use text to communicate. i consider myself a member of the SG community, and of the CS communitys of two servers.

anyway if mum thinks my grades will improve by increasing my blood pressure then who the fuck am i.

Parents should be people who want to want to shape the life of a human being, not someone who already has a mould to force the child into.
dav

Post by dav »

biggles

i'm waiting as long as possible to give my mum my report

see will forget about it by tommorow after school, she was supposed to be banning me from my pc but she forgot

parents

tis either stupid or irritating

mine are both
fabian
Bitchin'-pe0n
Bitchin'-pe0n

Post by fabian »

shooting stuff = stress relief,
its a simple equation.
the same sort of thing happend to me last hols. My mum wanted me to get up at 9.00 each mornig to do 3hrs of work. We had a big argument. Eventualy i tried to comprimise, saying i fi can go to SG lan then i will do the work. What reaponse do i get?? no. So during last hols i got up at 1.00pm, and did half an hour of work, they go out i end playing games and smoking.
Parents got to learn that you got to give al ittle to take a little.
I dint think that they understand what its like being our age.
Just take comfort in the fact that there are other people who are having the same problems or worse than you.
Give 'em HELL
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway!! (you laugh at me cos i'm diferent, i laugh at you cos your all the same!)
Phaliure
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Phaliure »

My parent have accepted that I am a no hoper and so will dissasociate themselves from me A.S.A.P
Phaliure
I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

fabian wrote: Parents got to learn that you got to give al ittle to take a little.
I dint think that they understand what its like being our age.
Just take comfort in the fact that there are other people who are having the same problems or worse than you.
Give 'em HELL
i think they probably know quite well what it's like to be your age you'll prolly find that they were exactly the same, but now they think "why did i bother being such a shit"

i was a right kevin when i was younger i sometimes even today show signs of regressing into stamping my feet and throwing toys out of prams at the end of the day what's wholey important at yer age is education, i've seen so many people fuck up and under achieve and turn round and wish they'd done better at school. work your bollocks off keep off yer parents backs and you can still play games and smoke.. once you leave schools the party really starts :)

rib?
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

biggles wrote:how can i convince my parents to back of, and let me find myself.....
Just make sure next time they lock you in your room to nab a family size tub of vaseline and a box of kleenex on the way :P
biggles

Post by biggles »

thanks midgen, so useful.....

anyway yeah this morning iw as feeling depressed and DID NOT want to go to school, dad basically acted the twat, thinking hes such a good parent cos he hit me on the side of the head and gave me a nose bleed. thanks dad that really made me want to go to school.
mum decided to take the morning off and we talked about things like college etc etc, phoned up the college and i had a bath and we went shopping (lol) bought a new pair of school trousers (old ones to short) and a new t- shirt (same story, wouldnt stay tucked in) then i went to school in lesson 3 out of 6. feeling a lot better.
Ironballs
pe0n
pe0n

Post by Ironballs »

Even if you don't get 5 C's colleges will still let you in. They get cash from the government depending on the number of bums they have on seats.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be home for breakfast.
dav

Post by dav »

biggles wrote:lol.
/me thought there was a one word rule

o well belive me, my mum is more of a bitch then yours could ever ever be
dav

Post by dav »

biggles wrote: i should be exactly like "that kid from school".

which kid do they want you to be like then?
LazyManc
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by LazyManc »

First off biggles, baring your heart and soul on an internet forum isn't the best idea you've had. If you feel like this then you need to talk it over with someone who knows what they're talking about, maybe someone at school like a councilor or a friendly teacher, there must be someone you feel you have a connection with. We can offer you advice but it's not gonna be anything like the help you'll get from someone you know.

Your parents are most likely trying to do whats best for you, although you may not see it that way. Don't forget that there are kids much worse off than you, if all you have to put up with is your pc access being removed every now and again. Nothing in life is ever going to go all your way (or even mostly your way, it's a bitch, innit), you have to learn to put up with shit if you're gonna get anywhere. It's called growing up. If your parents dont understand you talk to them and make them understand, they aren't mind readers.

You don't want to be resiting GCSEs at college, just knuckle down and get them out of the way now, its only a year of your life. Most colleges will take you as long as you've almost made the reccomended requirements, you dont have to be spot on, but obviously the better you do the easier it will be in future. What you don't want to do is fuck up your A levels, cause that severly limits your choice in universities (if you plan on going) and you end up in some hellhole like the university of lincoln...

You've probably heard a million times "so many people fuck up and under achieve and turn round and wish they'd done better at school" but it's so fuckin true. I guess it's one of those lessons that most people (inc yours truely) have to learn the hard way before they get it.
biggles

Post by biggles »

yeah id did actually feel better to write down my thoughts, i could have kept writing forver.

also yah i dont plan to fail my GCSE's, but i dont need to be told that i am going to either.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

The fact that you are on course to fuck up your GCSEs kinda implies that you need to be told so. If you were doing well at school you're parents wouldn't be bitching.

Although my parents pissed the hell out of me while I was at school I'm glad they kicked my ass and made me get the work done, or I would never have done it myself.

As far as GCSEs go, if you're not going to pull out all A-C's then you might as well give up now and get that 'career-starting' job at Tesco's. Even with my ultra-lack of motivation and other shit (parent's divorce) I did it, so can you.
Phaliure
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by Phaliure »

The exams weren't as hard as they were cranked up to be,
however you need your serious revision, or lerning if you don't know the stuff yet, to start early. Even Uatec passed some of his exams :wink:
*Phaliure looks over shoulder to make sure Uatec isn't about to try and kill him.

Being stressed about the exams is the worst thing, so yea you do need to chill and tune out sometimes, however you gotta make sure you earn your breaks.

What subjects are you taking anyway, and when.
Phaliure
I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death
biggles

Post by biggles »

english, maths, sciences, history, humanities, french, It,

and in 11 weeks.
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

11-weeks?

and you're worried?

if you're really shitting yerself and your afraid about doing the "right" revision, go see one of your teachers in private and ask them to help you out with a revision plan, and stick to it, if you need any help ask, it's the "grownup" thing to do.

if it helps i got 1b 4c's and a d and a e i think... anyway, i was middle of the road so to speak, every 3rd word in my french speaking exam was "potato", and "apple tree" we were in the line on the way in and went "if we dont know the answer, just say those words :) ... the teacher saw the funny side.. (she was definatly a TILF), but back on subject, look where i am today, and it's not tesco's. :)
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
dogmeat
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

Post by dogmeat »

Ah, TILFs. Mrs Collis, 4th year, Geography. Mmmm.
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n
Location: behind you.... Harder than: Michael Dorn in heat baby!!

Post by Spey »

/me remembers he has a job in primary schools

tilf you say?....

/me fondly daydreams about mountains of NQT's surrounding him

/me weeps
narcissism, my only pleasure in life.