For the love of god!

For all your random waffle

Moderators: Seahorse, SG Admins

dogmeat
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n

For the love of god!

Post by dogmeat »

If you have nothing interesting to say, then don't say anything.

/me glares at Fabian, Phailure, Uatec and Biggles

STFU. Thx.
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

<Houses of Parliament>All those in favour...!</Houses Of Parliament>
ZiK
Ultra-pe0n
Ultra-pe0n

Post by ZiK »

woooeywooo!!

(thats all i hear the other guys say when im watching something about that shit we call a government :) (or at least along those lines))
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

Let's not get into the whole 'the government sucks' thing.

There's no such thing as a perfect democracy, if the power really was with the majority of people (we're talking tabloid-readers here), then we'd have been back in the stone ages aeons ago.
Spey
Mega-pe0n
Mega-pe0n
Location: behind you.... Harder than: Michael Dorn in heat baby!!

Post by Spey »

which is why i move to instigate plans to make me a new global dictator, i can rule with an iron fist from within my "bio armour" and i can have a hologram for a head and everything......and 3 right arms with a different device of torture on each hand

naturally i wont make you ALL my bio engineered half cyborg slaves, but ive gotta have that whole "iron fist" thing going on

and then instead of me being elected or whatever, you could have "quake style" scenarios where some witless sap can try and "rescue the day" one man against the world style, ill make it law to leave guns and medical kits lying around in disused factories and space research centers, and if they succeed in killing me they take my place...l33t or what

anyway...heh yeah
narcissism, my only pleasure in life.
biggles

Post by biggles »

Dogmeat, no-one asks you to read our posts, everyone is entitled to an opinion on a public forum. most of the talk is trash talk anyway.
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

yo bitch, go get me another budweiser, and close the caravan door on the way out.. and go get mama off the roof..

did someone mention trashtalk?
-------------------------------------------------
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

biggles wrote:Dogmeat, no-one asks you to read our posts, everyone is entitled to an opinion on a public forum. most of the talk is trash talk anyway.
Ok, so what about if a moderator says STOP TALKING YOUR FUCKING INANE DRIVEL ALL OVER MY GODDAMN FORUMS.

/me remembers a time when we just had (vaguely) relevant but intelligent discussion on these forums.

Maybe I should make a private section for people who are capable of holding an intelligent conversation :?:
mr blonde
pe0n
pe0n

Post by mr blonde »

Im with you mid, thats why i tend not to post anymore....boring insane drivel!
The debate continues...
Who is more attractive?
Wilma or Betty?
mid_gen
LAN Admin-Monkey
LAN Admin-Monkey

Post by mid_gen »

Before anyone asks, yes, I have deleted a whole load of posts. Anything off topic from now on will be deleted, unless I think it's amusing. A bit draconian you may say, but fuck it, it's my forums and these are desperate times :evil:

Phaliure, Uatec, Biggles, Dav, consider yourselves on 'strike one'. Two strikes and you're out for a week, three gets you a permanent ban. If it's not relevant to the thread, then don't say it. I hear any of you bitching at each other, you're outta here. Note that the 'regulars' are perfectly entitled to have jabs at you occasionally, as I actually like them.

I will go through and delete the rest of the drivel on here, but my g/f is up atm and tbh I have better things to do with my time :P
rib?
Uber-pe0n
Uber-pe0n

Post by rib? »

watch tv?
|It's prostitution jim but not as we know it.|